University and postgraduate
- Bachelor of Business (B.Bus) degree (majoring in macro-economics and HRM) from QUT.
- Chartered Institute of Linguists. Dip Trans MCIL CL (43006). Chartered Linguist. Member since January 2013. IoL’s web page.
- Native English speaker from Australia. I translate into UK English.
- Fluent in Spanish and Catalan, having lived in Spain since 1999 and studied and used both languages extensively since then.
- DELE Superior (2001). Advanced Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language from the Instituto Cervantes. CEFR Level C2, mastery or proficiency.
- Catalan Nivell de suficiència Exam/certificate, CEFR Level C1, CPNL Feb. 2016.
- Continued professional development (CPD) is a priority for me. I attend training courses, seminars and conferences on a regular basis.